- camera head connector
- bi-directional tilting cable connector
- electric camera lift
- angle measurement – resolution of 0.02° (0.035%)
- pitch measurement
- control of direction of travel
- on-the-spot rotation
- automatic overturn protection
- central pressurization of crawler and head
- pressure sensor for internal pressure
- measurement of arm lift height
- rear-view camera
Crawler for DN150 to DN1500 profiles (with adjustable wheels). Steering with a rear-view camera.
The functions and applications of individual crawlers are covered in the table below.