- DN100 to DN300 clearance
- tilting camera head connector
- bi-directional tilting cable connector
- angle measurement (resolution of 0.02°=0.035%)
- pitch measurement
- control of direction of travel
- on-the-spot rotation
- automatic overturn protection
- rear-view camera for easier reversing
- central pressurization of crawler and head
- pressure sensor for internal pressure
Upgraded crawler for DN100 to DN300 profiles (with adjustable wheels). Steering with a rear-view camera. Connector tilting in 2 axes.
The functions and applications of individual crawlers are covered in the table below.